I feel as though I should be doing a little drum roll. I’m bouncing up and down with excitement as I tell you about your second chance to win a pair of free tickets to see the UK’s biggest and best dog show. Don’t forget it will be at the NEC near Birmingham from 8th to 11th of March and you will have the opportunity to see more happy, healthy dogs in one place than you ever get to see anywhere. You can even meet me, Megan and other Entlebuchers as well as another couple of hundred breeds.
Once again I’m going to ask you five questions. All of the answers are about Crufts, me or Alfie. You can find all the answers by following the links. You need to email your answers to Alfie at firstname.lastname@example.org (he won’t let me have my own email address yet) and you have until 6pm GMT on Tuesday 21stFebruary to get your answers to us. I’m really hoping that the winners will come along to our stand in Discover Dogs and meet me. I’d like to have my photo taken with you to share with everyone on our blog.
- At what time and on what day is the final of Crufts Factor? http://www.crufts.org.uk/cruftsfactor
- Which political party is Alfie the founder of? https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00583ZGSA
- Which wonderful dog food is the principle sponsor of Crufts this year? http://www.crufts.org.uk/sponsors
- What animal am I named after? http://alfiedog.me.uk/2009/04/18/saturday-18th-april-2009/
- I will be attending Discover Dogs on the Entlebucher Stand. Which hall of the NEC will Discover Dogs be in? http://www.crufts.org.uk/discover-dogs-crufts
Good luck with your entries and see you at Crufts! (Of course you’ll see me before that as long as Alfie lets me write for him, but I don’t get to see you so it would be better to come to the stand at Crufts and then I can lick you in person.)
Alfie Dog with a little help from Rosemary J Kind email@example.com
Alfie’s Diary – the Book is available at Amazon UK –https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00583ZGSA