- At what time and on what day is the final of Crufts Factor? The answer is Saturday 10th March at 4pm. You can find out more about it here – it looks great fun. http://www.crufts.org.uk/cruftsfactor
- Which political party is Alfie the founder of? It is of course The Pet Dogs’ Democratic Party – if you want to join then drop Alfie an email.
- Which wonderful dog food is the principle sponsor of Crufts this year? The answer is Eukanuba and I have to say in this house four out of four dogs recommend it!
- What animal am I named after? This had some of you confused. I think you forgot it was me asking the questions and were trying to work out why Alfie is called Alfie – that was simply because my Mistress liked it. I on the other paw was named after the rabbit that lasted 24 hours before being returned to the pet shop for his own safety (from Alfie!) http://alfiedog.me.uk/2009/04/18/saturday-18th-april-2009/
- I will be attending Discover Dogs on the Entlebucher Stand. Which hall of the NEC will Discover Dogs be in? And the answer is hall 3 – with all the other 200 breeds who will be attending. That’s a lot of types of dog. I’m very excited. http://www.crufts.org.uk/discover-dogs-crufts
And the winner is Carolyn Cordran – well done Carolyn and I do hope that I can get to meet you and have my photo taken with you.
Alfie Dog with a little help from Rosemary J Kind email@example.com
Alfie’s Diary – the Book is available at Amazon UK –https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B00583ZGSA